Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 Makeup + New Years Resolutions for 2013

I did this last year, and I wanted to do it again so everyone can see the transformation I have made over the past year and compare it to 2011!


I think my favorite look out of the bunch would probably be June and December's looks! I really got into wearing more bold lips over the past year (which ironically isn't shown in these photos), but I think my technique has improved a lot. After my surgery happened in June, I focused more on making myself presentable everyday. Circle lenses were definitely a must, as my surgery left me with getting headaches whenever I wore my glasses. With the weight that I lost as well, I needed to improve myself!
On another tangent, I noticed I really only wore a few different pair of lashes despite having a huge hoard of lashes!
My favorites (I have worn all of these at least 20 times throughout 2012):
- Top: Jewerich No. 1 & 2, Diamond Lash Glamorous eye, Eyemazing No. 005, custom lash of Jewerich No. 2 + Diamond Lash Cats eye
- Bottom: Jewerich No. 3, Decorative Eyelash PLAYGIRL Play Sexy #5

Let's compare that to 2011!
I think the biggest difference you can see between 2011 and 2012 is that my face is less round, contributed by the weight that I had lost over the past year.

New Years Resolutions for 2013:
- Get my projects approved so that I can work! I am doing one through school and currently in the process of obtaining another in Hong Kong.
- Traveling as much as I can before I start a real job.
- Get a real job in my career field.
- Use up my makeup so I can buy more! Another note with that, I need to reorganize my collection again.
- Keep the weight off and lose the additional weight I gained over the past semester.
- Plan my meals better (like I did pre and post surgery) so that my diet will be better again.
- Go to the gym!
- Write more blog entries that will be relevant to my personal interests along with my blog readers :)

Hope everyone is having a great 2013 so far, and good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think the pics are a bit too small to see the detail >_<

    ReplyDelete